Friday, August 10, 2012

NDP'12

10th August 2012,
Didn't have time to blog about it yesterday...
Well,it was my first time performing for the whole nation yesterday.All the hard work had paid off i think...I can't say our performance(Giant cloth/white gloves) was brilliant,but it was not bad.The sleeves n gloves of the costume is luminous n it gave a cool effect to the performance.The audience was spectacular they cheer n wave their torches in the air,showing the Singapore spirit.
'Love At First Light',this year's  theme song.Singing it together wif the dancers,n walking to our finale position.This performance will sure be a part of my memory not happy,not sad.Who would have thought that some people just has to ruin my mood.What's the point of complaining just because i didn't help u people tie hair.I myself haven't even got ready for the show and u want me to help u.So many people ask me help them tie hair u think i not tired isit??!Seriously,before u even complain,put yourself in my position and see how u feel.Thanks for ruining my mood for the performance yeterday.Like she said,it will still be a part of my memory.I don't know when i will forgive u people but,i am sure,not so soon.
Anyway,it's over.There's nothing i can do to change the past.But i will not let the matter off so easily.I shall not dwell on this here anymore.As they say,Cinderella would not have become a princess if she headed back to retrieve her glass shoes.(twitter)
Sighhh,miss #Ndp'12 <3
Happy belated birthday Singapore!!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment