Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stay Home day~

12th August 2012,
Well,it's another boring day.Have been slacking at home since morning...Tuition at 6 but i cancelled it cos i was too lazy to go out on such  hot,humid day.Wanted to go to the 'Don't Stop Believing' fan-meet but my frewns were too lazy to go out,so am i.So i just had to stay home and rot.
I'm not planning to go for my CCA tomorrow,thx to what happened a few days ago.Don't wanna go there and see ppl black face.I heard that it is going to be some bonding session.I rather come home and sleep instead of going there and settle stuffs.-.-
But,if i have no choice,i can't do anything either.Just hope that ppl will not force me to go against my will.
Need to make a trip to Guardian or Watson(if i spelled them correctly.XD) soon to get my concealer and make up remover for performances.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment