Didn't have time to blog recently.The past few night were not so peaceful.Quarrels,naggings from parents like always.Locking myself up in the toilet and letting my emotions run wild.Maybe to me,that's the best way to escape all the problems.Siblings fighting,shouting,crying.I cannot stand them sometimes.At home and when i am in school,i'm a totally different person.At home,i'm usually quiet.In school while,with frewns around i'm more open and talks a lot.XD
Especially,at night,i get paranoid very easily.I can't seem to control what i am thinking about at night.Randoms thoughts will just start running through my mind.When i can't control,i'll just go to the toilet and breakdown?it depends.
Emotionally unstable you might say but to me,i think it's just too much stress,or maybe something else like a emotion bug flew into me.All i wish for is a peaceful,happy family.Is it so hard to spend a night or so without noise?I know the problem might be me but i wish that sometimes,people would just shut up and leave me alone.
Well,i need to learn to control myself sometimes.That's that.Maybe this is just how my life should be.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment